A well known and highly respected hospitality brand is looking for a Group Accountant to join their business during a very busy period, based in London, £350-£400 per day.
Key role responsibilities:
- Execute consolidation of accounts, make corporate adjustments, eliminate and analyse intercompany transactions. Perform balance sheet reviews to ensure regional and consolidated level financial statements are accurate.
- Preparation, compilation and review of diverse financial reports on a routine basis: ensuring compliance with the accounting guidelines and procedures (especially IFRS).
- Support in the coordination of the external audit.
- Coordination and preparation of the Group's weekly flash reporting and trading updates, using submissions from international markets, stepping in to prepare international market submissions as and when required.
- Preparation of the monthly flash P&L reporting including commentary on key variances.
- Work with consolidation and reporting system and support continuous monitoring of performance. Help to make improvements of the system, including functional maintenance.
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified accountant (ideally ACA with Audit experience)
- Proven track record of financial reporting and group consolidation
- In depth IFRS knowledge
- Demonstrable experience of improving processes and controls
- Advanced Excel
- Working knowledge of Netsuite would be highly advantageous
- Experience of working in a fast paced and changing working environment is essential
- Ability to prioritise and high tight deadlines
- Hands-on with a problem solving mentality
- Highly analytical and detailed
Please note: interviews will take place week commencing 26th October and applicants must be available to start at short notice thereafter