Robert Half are partnering with a globally recognised Retail business in Bristol. Our client is looking to hire an interim Global Payroll Manager to their team. This is an exciting opportunity for a tenured professional who has experience leading and managing benefits and payroll programmes across an international remit.
The successful candidate will have a high level of autonomy and exposure in the design and implementation of the global benefits program and supporting the processing of internal payroll.
Working from home is available with this vacancy, however having a presence in the office at least 2-3 days per week in the first few months would be required.Duration:
up to 75k / £350pd via Ltd/Umbrella Responsibilities include:
- Managing and overseeing monthly and annual payroll processes across multiple international jurisdictions
- Reviewing and advising on existing processes and procedures
- Lead, manage and mentor a sizeable payroll team.
- Produce current tax documentation including P11Ds, P60s and P45s.
- Review, evaluate, improve, and implement processes and procedures.
- Review the functionality of the payroll system on a regular basis.
- Lead on annual pay review processes.
- Investigate and resolve complex customer queries.
- Leading the design and implementation of the global benefits offering, reviewing on an annual basis
- Managing and advising on decisions globally, and processing and communicating changes/enhancements where appropriate
- Partnering with the various internal departments and managing external vendor relationships
- Managing compliance as it relates to legislation across various jurisdictions
- Leveraging the Legal, Payroll and the Human Resource Business Partner function as necessary
The ideal candidate will have over 10+ years specialising in Payroll within a large business environment with the expertise to confidently lead the function. This is both a strategic leadership and operational role, and the desired candidate will be prepared to roll up their sleeves when necessary. Experience in a similar role within the Retail industry is hugely desirable. If you are a payroll consultant seeking your new contract please don't hesitate to get in touch with you CV - or call 0117 9935400.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.