- £16.30ph- Paid Breaks - Day Shifts- Full time hours - £1000 joining bonus
Nursing in a care home is challenging but very much a rewarding role. This care provider is passionate about the care they provide, and they do the best possible to ensure that their residents are not just cared for, but stimulated, cherished and loved.
- Assess resident's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual's health and well-being needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Develop your knowledge and skills as an RGN and those of others
- Promote best practice as a Registered Nurse
- Assist in maintaining and developing robust and compliant services
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Promote people's equality, diversity and rights
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision
- Apply clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied scenarios.
- Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research-based practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirements.
·Generous Holiday Allowance
·Free onsite parking
·NMC Pin Paid for
The Ideal Nurse
·An active NMC pin
·Nursing Degree qualification
·Ideally 1+ year experience within Nursing Home or caring for the elderly