Clinical Lead > Privately Owned Care Home > £45,000 p/a > Forres
Cathay Care Home is looking for an experienced Clinical Lead to join one our team on a permanent basis.
Our privately operated care home is situated in beautiful Moray countryside, which provides first-class nursing and residential care for up to 41 residents.
As Clinical Lead, you will work closely alongside the Home Manager to make sure the care home is maintained to an exemplary standard and our residents receive a high quality of care.
Typical Duties / Responsibilities
* Provide up-to-date information, advice and support to our residents, their families and our own staff
* Promote our resident's rights and duties
* Encourage our residents, ie. participate in activities
* Help residents' access local services
* Take part in the local community
* Monitor business performance and quality of care
Qualifications / Experience / Knowledge
* First / second level nurse (Holds current PIN Number) OR SVQ level 3/4 in Health & Social Care
* Leadership Management in Care Award (formerly Registered Managers Award) OR willing to work towards this
* To have achieved / be working towards any training requirements stipulated by the SSSC (where applicable)
* Current / previous experience working in a care home
* Strong leadership and motivational skills
Salary on offer is up to £45,000 plus excellent benefits.
If you're passionate about personal development and further progression, we are fully supportive and welcome ambitious individuals into our group.
Any further questions, please get in touch with Matthew Gilchrist who is be happy to help.
Please submit your CV and we shall aim to respond within 24 hours