James Adams is recruiting for a Purchasing Manager to head up the purchasing/procurement management function and help drive the commercial strategy of one of the UK's fastest-growing Life Sciences businesses.
Our client has experienced unprecedented growth over the last 6 months and wants to keep building on this. They want to hire a tried and tested Purchasing/Procurement Manager to join the business to guide it into the future.
You'll be focused on purchasing of goods for the company, but also maintaining effective supplier relationships to make sure timely and competitive procurement of products and services takes place.
You'll ideally have experience of:
- Getting the best value across the business for all purchases and to advise users about their purchases.
- Monitoring business trends and availability to ensure the best price without compromising quality.
- Have worked procuring goods within a £100 Million Turnover Business
- To ensure orders for goods are properly audited and processed in a structured and diligent manner.
- Ideally have experience of working in a supply chain, logistics, R&D, manufacturing, or medical sector.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to take charge of the procurement function of a fast-growing and successful business. If you'd like to know more, please apply