Finance Supervisor, Poole, £32,000 The purpose of this jobYour responsibilities as the Finance Supervisor will include
- Managing accounts payable ensuring timely and accurate transactions are posted
- Managing accounts receivable ensuring customer billing is correct and monitoring outstanding debts.
- Negotiating with suppliers with regards to payment terms, credit limits, and other challenges.
- Processing credit cards and expenses in a timely manner
- Guide month end closure of accounts receivable and accounts payable ledgers, whilst dealing with adjustments and provisions.
Your new employer
- Have a solid understanding and experience in accounts receivable and accounts payable, with an understanding of pressures on month end
- Be a natural leader who enjoys responsibility for ensuring the teams are working to high a standard
- Be confident working with IT systems, have advanced skills in Excel and experience in a variety of financial software packages
- Be an adaptable team player, who is committed to providing excellent customer service and working collaboratively with the rest of the business
With over 35 years' experience
supplying critical products to a variety of businesses across the UK, the company are experts in their industry. They are committed to their company mission by providing solutions
that work, with a focus on ethical and innovative values. As a fair and flexible employer, they offer a rewarding and exciting
place to work.Rewards
Along with a competitive holiday entitlement
, you will also benefit from, monthly bonuses
, a pension scheme, staff discounts and free refreshments and lunches on Fridays. Free parking, modern offices and team building events make for a great opportunity at the company. If this role is for you
As the recruitment partner across the business, we are exclusively working on this Finance Supervisor
role. Call Amber or Jess at Rubicon
for more information about this permanent vacancy or apply to this advert directly.