CMA recruitment Group are recruiting for a growing SME based in Calmore, to help them recruit a Finance Assistant to support the Finance Director on a permanent basis.What will the role involve?
- Processing large volume of purchase invoices on a daily basis
- Process daily sales transactions, allocating all payment methods and commissions correctly and resolving issues
- Maintaining up to date bank reconciliations and resolving issues that arise
- Produce weekly excel reports to update the company cash flow
- Produce monthly excel reports giving commission & VAT on such commission on sales breakdown
- Produce a varying quantity of invoices to companies including commission and VAT breakdown and ensuring all payments are received in the agreed time period and resolve issues that arise.
- Ensuring all data has been input in the correct time period and accounts are ready for month end processing by the agreed date.
- Highlight and resolve or seek advice on any discrepancies that arise within the ledgers
- Manage petty cash, credit card reconciliation, order and maintain good stock level.
- Solid experience with purchase and sales invoicing.
- Ability to work independently within a busy, fast paced department.
' A successful candidate should meet all of the criteria above'. Additional benefits and information:
- 28 days holiday.
- Free parking.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.