Are you a fully qualified and experienced Geography teacher to cover until the rest of the academic year?
This would be a position to cover maternity leave until the end of the academic school year. The ideal applicant should show passion, enthusiasm and dedication to teaching Geography and enabling the students to flourish and expand their knowledge.
Some of the benefits of the role are:
• Working in a school where excellence is strived for, every day
• The opportunity to share ideas with other teachers, imperative during your induction year
• Being able to plan exciting visits for your class to support their learning in various classes
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Adhering to the school's Policies and Procedures
• Providing pupils with necessary feedback, encouragement and support
• Meeting with pupils' parents to discuss their academic progress at parents' evenings
• Setting the right example always
• Occasionally, you may supervise pupils during events and projects outside of the classroom such as cultural outings, field trips and excursions
Requirements of the candidate:
• You will need to hold UK QTS or be suitably qualified to teach in UK schools
• Being able to embrace everything that your induction year brings
• To possess effective classroom management strategies
• Having a DBS already on the Update Service or the willingness to complete a new DBS application
• Ability to communicate effectively with others
Should you wish to apply or would like more information, please feel free to contact myself, Kristopher Flynn-Hutt in our Brighton Secondary branch.
To apply for this role or others please send us your up to date CV to where we can contact you to discuss your application.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.