Alexander Daniels are recruiting for a Finance Manager for an acquisitive and fast growing business based in the Black Country on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and exciting business at this time of growth. You will be responsible for supporting the Financial Controller with the day-to-day management of the team, and your duties will include;
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts pack and presenting the numbers to the board
- Managing and motivating a small team of transactional and part-qualified staff
- Managing cash flow for the group
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Assisting with audits
- Being proactive in the integration of new acquisitions to the group
My client is ideally seeking a qualified Accountant although newly qualified and finalists will also be considered. Experience of business planning, budgeting and forecasting are absolutely essential and you must have a collaborative and flexible approach to work. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate concisely and persuasively to a broad range of stakeholders with the ability to challenge assumptions and manage internal stakeholders.
My client offers an excellent working environment with on site parking and a market-leading benefits package. Candidates without the relevant experience stated above will not be considered and therefore need not apply.