Bond Williams Accounting and Finance are exclusively recruiting a Finance Manager for our client based in Bournemouth.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business division within an established global corporation.
You will work closely with VP, Finance and take ownership of one division and take ownership of the following duties:
- General Ledger data entry to trial balance, including prepaid, accruals, work in progress and fixed assets and intercompany account transactions.
- Maintenance of the local finance system including, where required, integration with CRM
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Monthly reporting to VP, Finance and Senior VP, including forecasts and variance analysis.
- Finance Business Partnering within Business Division, including management of departmental P&Ls and budgets, including liaising with other regional departments to drive process and performance improvement through enhanced integration with Finance.
- Build relationships and foster highly effective team working with counterparts in other countries.
- Bank and cash management, including managing cash-flow, monthly reconciliations of bank accounts and petty cash, plus liaising with bank where necessary.
- Accounts receivable, including preparation of sales invoices.
- Accounts payable, including set up of payments for authorisation.
- Preparation of payroll data for processing by payroll bureau.
- Preparation and filing of quarterly VAT returns, EC Sales Lists and any other local requirements.
- Assisting with audits, including management of audit queries with both local and group auditors.
- Ensure timely filing to meet local regulatory and government requirements.
- Manage and execute wider corporate function tasks and provide local corporate support
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required.
- Initially working remotely with limited office working, but when normal working resumes, would require periodic travel to London.
- 2+ years' experience in a Finance Manager or equivalent role
- Good communication skills, able to work in a team environment
- Must have a Finance Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Advanced Excel
- Must be immediately available
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency