Year 2 Teacher & Year Group Leader
3 form entry Primary - Feltham, Hounslow - Permanent role starting January 2021 - MPS/UPS plus TLR 2b - 'Good' Ofsted School - Exceptional professional development and career progression
Are you an experienced Key Stage 1 Teacher who would be keen to take on a high performing Year 2 Class plus lead the year group? Would you be keen to do this in a vibrant Hounslow School with ambitious plans to develop into an 'Outstanding' School?
Academics are currently working with this lovely Hounslow School in South West London! They are looking for a Year 2 Teacher who can lead the year from January!
- **Year 2 Teacher & Year Group Leader - Hounslow, South West London
- **Permanent role at a 'Good' Ofsted School - 3 form entry - MPS/UPS plus TLR 2b
- **Good behaviour through the school and students who are keen to achieve
- **High achieving Year 2 class of 30 pupils who are glad to be back in school and learning again
About the School - Year 2 Teacher & Year Group Leader - Hounslow, South West London
Located in Hounslow, South West London this well-run Primary School has been providing a high level of education to local students for a number of years. This is a fast-paced mainstream School that retains a traditional, community feel although as a 3-form entry school it is a busy primary setting. Children who attend this school come from a range of backgrounds and EAL numbers are far higher than the national average. Progress is good in all key stages although the school and senior leadership team is always striving to improve this. Year 2 results have been impressive over the last few years and the school is keen for this trend to continue. Due to an internal promotion, the current Year 2 leader will become part of the senior leadership team for the next academic year and a suitable replacement is sought on a permanent basis.
About the Role - Year 2 Teacher & Year Group Leader - Hounslow, South West London
- This is an important role that requires primarily an excellent teacher who is confident in their ability to help these students finish KS1 well
- The school is looking for the incoming teacher to have taught Key Stage 1 for a minimum of 2 years but having taught Year 2 is not essential.
- Ideally having held some responsibility across the school, supporting colleagues is desirable but not essential as there will be plenty of support and development from the Key stage 1 Co-ordinator.
- This is a school with a nice teaching & learning environment where staff get on well so someone who can lead a group in a personable way will be required.
- The school has low staff turnover so will be looking for a committed teacher who is keen to grow their career in line with school as it develops.
How to apply - Year 2 Teacher & Year Group Leader - Hounslow, South West London
If you would like extra information on this school and Year Group Leader role then we would ask you to contact Alom at Academics on 0203 031 4862 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please email your CV to for an immediate call back