Principal Electronics Engineer - £80,000 - £90,000
Due to a very exciting stage of growth and development, our client is looking for a Principal Electronics Engineer, you will be responsible for all engineering aspects including product development and managing the full product lifecycle.
This role will act as a senior position within the business, helping the company to transition through to a Product Development phase. This company possesses proprietary technology that is revolutionary and has immense potential in applications across medical, consumer, and industrial markets.Main Job Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Lead the design, development, and manufacturing of intricate and complex PCB's
- Mentoring and leading a small Engineering group, including Junior Engineers
- Effectively translating designs into commercial products for the full product development lifecycle
- Collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams across the business to develop a fully integrated product
- Support integration & verification activities at hardware and system level
- Analogue and digital design experience
- Digital circuits and embedded systems
- Bench debugging
- Experience of the full product development lifecycle
- Designed products for low power, high volume and low cost
- Simulation software experience
- An excellent academic record with a good university degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
This role would be suited for an experienced Electronics Engineer that is looking to join a company in an exciting phase of growth, where you will see first-hand the impact of your work.
If you are talented, inquisitive and ambitious, then please apply with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.