Hays Education are seeking EYFS Teachers for Day-to-Day supply work in South Gloucestershire
Hays Education is currently experiencing increased demand for Day-to-Day EYFS Supply teachers for a number of Primary Schools across South Gloucestershire. Day-to-Day supply work consists of morning/afternoon/full day bookings either on the day or booked in advance, and can often lead to longer-term work.
Your role will be to teach, supervise and encourage pupils with their work. Day-to-Day supply work is an excellent way to introduce yourself to a local school and can often lead to long-term and even permanent positions.
In order for us to consider you for these Day-to-Day EYFS Supply Teacher roles, you must have the following experience or qualifications:
- PGCE in Education or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience teaching in a Primary School within the last 5 years
- Demonstrable experience of classroom and behaviour management
You will need to be:
- Motivated, passionate and resilient
- Willing to encourage and support pupils
- Flexible and adaptable in your approach
Some of the benefits of working for Hays Education include:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working hours
- A personal Consultant offering guidance and advice
- Refer a Friend scheme - shopping vouchers each time you recommend a teacher
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
If you are looking for a Day-to-Day Supply Teacher role within EYFS, or for general cover, please apply now. If you would like more information, please contact Jack Salthouse on 0117 374 6260.