SEN TeacherEast London/Hackney Paid to scaleLong term/ Permanent roleFull timeCOVID-19 Notice -
We will not be interviewing candidates face to face, we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
A 2-form entry Primary school based in Hackney are looking for an SEN Teacher for a long term/permanent placement to start in January 2021.
This diverse and collaborative school are looking for a SEN Teacher who is committed to mirroring school ethos in classroom delivery and around the wider school community
This Primary school is looking to attract a determined and hard-working individual who can provide tailored learning to individual students.Job Description - SEN Teacher
Person Specification - SEN Teacher
- Experienced teachers preferred but NQTs are welcome to apply
- Excellent induction and mentoring programmes
- January 2021 start
- Long term with the view to a permanent contract
- Paid to scale
- Have a strong understanding of SEN (Autism)
School Information - SEN Teacher
- Must hold UK QTS and have thorough experience developing ASD pupils
- Willing to work hard and provide tailored education
- Committed to sharing best practice and aware of the wider needs of the community
- Graded good/ outstanding in recent lesson observations
- Ability to differentiate
- 'Outstanding' Primary School
- 2 Form Entry
- Supportive and motivated Head Teacher and SLT
- Modern setting & facilities
- CPD opportunities available
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.