At Depaul UK have an exciting opportunity for a Nightstop Coordinator to join our team on a part time permanent basis. In return you'll earn a competitive salary of £8,343.60 pa pro rata (£20,859 pa FTE) + pension & other benefits.
Depaul UK delivers a range of support and housing services around the UK for young people and adults at risk of homelessness. We provide services that prevent homelessness, increase the resilience of those we work with and energise opportunities for employment, education, training & volunteering. We're dedicated to putting our values into action to achieve a society where everyone has a place to call home and a stake in their community.
In return as our Nightstop Coordinator we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of annual holiday plus bank holidays pro rata
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
The Nightstop Coordinator role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a part time Nightstop Coordinator to join the team, based at either Whitley Bay or Middlesbrough. The role is working 15 hours per week on a Monday and Tuesday on a fixed term contract until January 2021.
The Nightstop Coordinator role is a busy and varied role that involves recruiting, training and managing volunteers, promoting the service to key stakeholders, and supporting young people and vulnerable adults directly.
It will include being part of a team delivering an assessment and support service that enables vulnerable and homeless people to access emergency accommodation in the homes of trained and approved volunteers.
What makes this role exciting?
- A full induction to Depaul UK and training for the role, with ongoing opportunities for professional development.
- Training in the Depaul Endeavour model
- Continuous support and supervision, including reflective practice to develop your learning and skills as a practitioner
What will ideally support your success in the Nightstop Coordinator role?
- Experience of working with homeless and vulnerable people in crisis
- Experience of supervising or supporting volunteers or staff
- Experience of writing, implementing and evaluating Risk Assessments and Support Plans
- Understanding of current legislation that impacts on guests' access to suitable long term accommodation, including entitlement to welfare provision
- Experience of working under pressure with the ability to respond to conflicting demands
Closing date: Monday 02 November 2020 at 12:00 pm
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you'd like to become our Nightstop Coordinator then please click 'apply' today - don't miss out, we'd love to hear from you!
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this post. Our recruitment checks, induction and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.