Engine Overhaul Team Leader
My client Has a power generation business, with an exciting new opportunity for an Engine Overhaul Team Leader to join the company and assist with developing the maintenance team.
The Engine Overhaul Team Leader will be responsible for diagnosing faults with CHP sets:
- Assess the engine, from top end through to heart and bottom end.
- Advise the best course of action on product repair or replacement
- Advise the cost to the company and compare against budgets
- Plan around remedial work and ensure minimum downtime on sites.
- Assist in the scheduling of maintenance programs.
- Perform as well as lead and coordinate the repair/overhaul.
This is still very much a hands-on position, however, the opportunity will also provide the successful Engine Overhaul Team Leader with a new skill set to assist with developing your career.
This opportunity would suit an experienced Engine Overhaul Team Leader, Diesel Generator Engineer, Gas (Natural, Biofuel, or CHP) Engineer, or a Marine / Heavy Duty Engineer with a strong knowledge of the large engine repair and component replacement.
Prior experience leading teams or assisting with training Colleagues, Technicians or Apprentices would be highly beneficial.The Engine Overhaul Team Leader package:
Please contact Harriet Janman at Renew Consultancy for a confidential discussion about this Engine Overhaul Team Leader opportunity.
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Company Vehicle
- Company Contributory Pension
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Health Care Scheme
- Career Development Opportunities
- Childcare Vouchers