CMA Recruitment Group are working with a growing SME business based in Eastleigh, Hampshire, to recruit an Accounts Administrator on a full-time basis.What will the role involve:
- To ensure that all invoices, expense claims and other payment requests are checked and prepared for input onto the organisations computerised ledger promptly and accurately.
- To scan all invoices and ensure the invoice sent to the correct Manager/Director for approval.
- To ensure that invoices are authorised
- Querying invoices with suppliers and other payment requests
- To be aware of VAT relief if applicable on purchases and to arrange for credit notes if necessary.
- Responsibility for monitoring unauthorised invoices, ensuring that these can be traced and queries resolved quickly.
- Where required, prepare manual cheques for urgent payments, and produce related reports.
- To obtain signatures for payments and Bacs be able to carry out journal entries
- Reconciliation's, to prepare purchase ledger supplier reconciliation's to supplier statements as and when required, all suppliers to be reconciled quarterly and major ones monthly.
- Strong numeracy skills and good standard of excel
- This role would suit someone that is looking for an entry level role into finance.
- Free parking
- 23 days holiday
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.