Nursery Practitioner, NW3 6EF We are looking for a high calibre Nursery Practitioner to join our client's wonderful Montessori School and nursery based in Hampstead.
Our clients Montessori School is situated in Lymington Road, Hampstead. It is a perfect location for the Hampstead, Swiss Cottage and West Hampstead areas of north London. The settings provide care and learning for children from birth to 3 years old. The small class sizes create a friendly, welcoming environment where children have the freedom to choose their work and discover their own individual interests, supported by a team of qualified teachers.Salary Guide:
£9.50 to 11.00 per hourMontessori Practitioner - Full time position, between 8am and 4pm , Monday to Friday, all year round. Montessori Practitioner Requirements:
You will have a calm and patient manner and work well in a small team. You will be willing to go that extra mile and be a committed and motivated member of the team.Montessori Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Ideally you will hold a full and relevant Montessori Qualification (Montessori Diploma or AMI 0-3 Graduate) or be willing to train and develop their career in this area
- A full and relevant Level 2 or 3 or higher qualification in childcare is essential
- Experience in a Montessori setting
- Experience working with Toddlers
- Good knowledge of the EYFS, Safeguarding and Ofsted requirements
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and full of ideas to encourage learning and development
If you would like to know more or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321 AND Quote ref AC2333 and ask for Lucy.
- You will work as part of a team to deliver high quality standards of childcare across the nursery, promoting partnerships with families and ensuring every child thrives in a safe and secure environment.
- Build excellent relationships with children
- Work well as part of our existing team, committed to the welfare of our children
- Be willing to develop and participate in playground and other outdoor learning games with our children
- Look after the social, emotional and health aspects of all children