Credit Control Team LeaderLocation: Manchester Salary: up to £30,000
Do you have experience managing and supervising a Credit Control Team?
We are currently recruiting for a Credit Control Team Leader to join a Large Service Provider and well-established company in the city centre of Manchester.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, you will be working alongside a large, dynamic yet hardworking team to achieve targets and reducing outstanding debt. You will manage daily activities of the internal team and support the credit manager in driving performance by carrying out KPI reviews, reporting, motivating and developing the team. You will be responsible for providing a professional end-to-end service for internal and external customers, always promoting best practice.
The challenging role will include numerous duties including:
- Coach, lead and motivate the team to achieve targets- promoting a confident, productive environment
- Identify development requirements for the team through objective setting, 1- to- 1's, ledger reviews etc.
- Organise regular account reviews with the team and daily catch up's to manage workflow efficiently
- Deal with all matters that are escalated
- Support with internal and external audits- ensuring controls are in place and regularly reviewed
- Identify improvements for systems and processes
- Have a strong background in Credit Control including query management
- Experience of team management
- Excellent people and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Maintain a courteous and professional approach in all situations using effective questioning, active influencing and negotiating skills
- Performance driven and keen to exceed expectations
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, driven and reliable individual to join a hugely and vibrant company with an opportunity for progression.
This is the perfect time to join the company so if you feel like you fit the above profile and have the required attributes for this role please send your C.V. for immediate consideration to .