ACR are working with one of the UK's largest housebuilders to recruit for a Civil Engineer to be based from their office in Cambridgeshire.
The role will report to the Head of Technical and involve the management of all Engineering and Infrastructure matters relating to residential projects across the region.
* Coordinate the delivery of technical information for new and current developments including instructing and managing engineering specialist consultants and dealing with a wide range of technical issues.
* Assist the Technical team with all Engineering related work and manage drawing issues.
* Liaise with Local Authorities and Water Authorities in relation to all S38, S278, S104 and S106 agreements and ensuring that all agreements are in place prior to the site start and completed through to adoption in a timely manner.
* Check all drawings prepared by Consultants in relation to the civil engineering aspects of the developments.
* Design roads, drainage and external works for smaller developments where necessary.
* Liaise closely with Construction department to ensure sites are placed on maintenance in a timely manner and adoptions take place, thereby avoiding over runs on bonds.
* Prepare CDM pre-tender information for the Commercial department.
* Assist with feasibility studies when required, such as establishing drainage guidelines in consultation with Water Authority and advising as to whether discharge limits are to be set.
The ideal candidate will have in excess of 5 years experience working within House Building and will possess a Degree or HNC/HND in a relevant topic.
The role would suit site based engineers who have the skills to apply their experience in an office based capacity or those already operating in a similar role.
To find out more get in touch or apply with your CV