Accountant- Multi-site QSR business
Location: South London
Salary: up to £40k
We are looking for a talented and passionate Accountant to join our small Finance Team and take full responsibility of the accounting function in the Head Office of our retail and hospitality business. In this role, you will be responsible for working on our large scale customer billing, liaising with our investors and suppliers and, meeting our Corporate deadlines.
This is a fast paced role so you must be ready to hit the ground running with ability to manage your timelines and workload effectively.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Producing Monthly Management reports for Head of Finance and Senior management
- Dealing with Sales/Royalties Revenue Ledger-Calculation of sales commissions
- The preparation of accounting journals including inter-company, prepayments, accruals analysis and reconciliation
- Bank reconciliations and analysis
- Raising customer invoices and ensuring correct revenue recognition
- Perform payments/supplier Reconciliations, investigating discrepancies and disputes
- The accurate and timely processing of all corporate stores' daily revenue reports, invoices and payments
- The maintenance of adequate internal controls of Employee expenses
- Accounts receivable management - Chasing debtors and bad debt reconciliation
- Payroll Administration including PAYE reconciliation with HMRC and leave accruals
- Pension administration and reconciliation with Pension provider Nest
- Preparation and submission of VAT Returns for Group Companies
- Supporting and managing annual audits
- Ad hoc duties
Press apply and send us your cv or email
Please do feel free to include some information regarding salary expectations, your reason for looking and your preference regarding a new role and the ideal business!