My client a specialist Marketing Agency are looking for a Digital PR Specialist on a permanent basis. You must be commutable from Cardiff for this role
They are looking for a digital PR specialist to help them get amazing press coverage on behalf of their clients.
If you're an ideas person with experience in getting backlinks from top-tier publications, you might be right for this role
Working in my clients Content department alongside other PR and content specialists, you'll monitor journalist requests, brainstorm potential content campaigns and manage link building projects.
You'll be adept at using data to tell stories, and be well-versed at selling in ideas to both clients and journalists.
As well as creating content, you will also be trained alongside their SEO department to stay up to date with the latest industry trends, and perform content-related SEO tasks such as longtail keyword research, SERPs analysis and competitor research when called upon.
You'll manage digital PR projects for a number of B2B and B2C clients, so being versatile is a must.
A strong, confident communicator, you'll build relationships with clients, be able to convince them of digital best practice and convey authority in your work.
- Building relationships with journalists and relevant individuals to generate client publicity opportunities
- Monitoring press requests and trending topics to create opportunities
- Ideating and implementing content campaigns across PR, onsite and social channels
- Auditing client and competitor activity to evaluate the success of projects and generate ideas for future content plans
- Researching press and influencer lists
- Writing press releases
- Pitching stories and opportunities to journalists and relevant individuals
- Analysing data and using digital tools to create interesting stories
- Collaborating with digital delivery & accounts teams to maintain best-practice and efficiency
- Contributing to innovation within the agency
- Proofing and sub-editing copy
Their ideal candidate
- At least 2 years in a relevant PR-related role.
- Experience in securing strong coverage for clients
- Enthusiastic, motivated and passionate about digital marketing.
- Strong understanding of PR and digital marketing best practice
- Familiarity with a range of social channels and content management systems.
- Good understanding of analytics tools such as Google Analytics, SEMrush, Buzzsumo and Ahrefs
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.