Claims Technician /Customer Service- Kent Area
A Leading Insurance company who specialise in claims management services are looking to recruit a Claims Technician ideally with Subsidence experience.
You will provide exceptional customer experience to a portfolio of High Net Worth and Commercial subsidence claims.
You will be the first point of contact to the Clients and Policyholders for any queries on their Subsidence claims. As well as proactively driving your claim portfolio you will be required to maintain a task diary system, recommend and raising payments, produce client reports, letters, liaise with contractors and other external suppliers you will also handle complaints from customers and suppliers
Previous experience within a customer service office environment ( Ideally Claims/Insurance experience)
Organised, diligent and able to run tasks through to completion
Conscientious and hard working in order to achieve the required results, as well as being flexible and adaptable during times of high volumes
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience of computer based claims handling system
- Ability to deal with demanding customers in a sympathetic but firm manner over the telephone.
- Able to cope with a fast changing working environment
- A desire to embrace innovative working practices
Only successful candidates will be contacted. REC/CONS