Full-time, permanent | Bootle | £40-50k + benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Data Manager to join the Corporate & Commercial Banking (CCB) data hub of a leading multi-national bank.
You'll feed into new Management Information, and be working with data the rest of the team are yet to experience. You'll need to be comfortable with going out to the business to ask questions and working with customers to piece together data to understand how to support what they need.
There's much more to this role than just a traditional MI report creation role - this is focussed around analysis of business requirements, working out what customers need and visualising this.
If you're someone who's performed a similar role already, this is the perfect opportunity to develop your career.Role & Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience:
- Providing coaching and mentoring to members of the team in areas of expertise
- Coupling good business knowledge with technical expertise to help the team turn technical output into sound business information
- Understanding and responding to the needs of clients/customers, both internal and external
- Establishing relationships with internal customers to identify business requirements and provide appropriate support
- Demonstrating knowledge and understanding of the financial services industry and relevant commercial sectors, the organisation, business and regulatory environment
- Knowledge of corporate banking market - preferred but not essential
- Ability to meet business needs requirements and to conduct business needs analysis
- Ability to create and interpret reports and provide a high-level analysis around the outcome
- Strong experience of report production - for example SalesForce, MicroStrategy or Einstein
- Experience extracting data from Hadoop is preferred but not essential
This is an urgent requirement and my client is able to move quickly for the right Data Manager.
Please direct any questions to Ashleigh Roberts at Berkeley Square IT ( / 0117 927 0195) or apply now for immediate consideration.