Social Media ManagerOverview
New and exciting opportunity for a creatively driven, talented Social Media Professional to join a forward-thinking creative-first performance marketing based in Manchester.
The Company is working alongside some of the world's most well-loved and well known retail, destination as well international brands and are looking for someone with a strong background in social media and digital.The Role
The ideal candidate will be able to evaluate current social campaigns and suggest improvement, as well as contribute towards new ideas, mechanics and activations that will help drive not only positive engagement, sentiment etc. but ticket sales too.
Working from the office in Manchester (or from home!) and reporting directly into the Account Director, you will have the support of an apprentice, as well as wider teams including marketing, creative, and paid media.
The Role includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Client communications and management
- Managing the existing social media channels/campaigns for current clients
- Campaign Design, Planning, Activation and Scheduling
- Social mechanics - development and implementation
- Managing and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Managemnet of client CMS;
- Website content maintenance;
- Team Learning & Development Sessions
- Creating engaging and relevant content
Location: ManchesterSalary Expectations: Up to £28,000 per annum + benefitsBenefits: Nest Pension, Birthday Off, Flex-Time, Socials and a 4pm Friday Finish, Free Monday breakfast (and more).
- Minimum 2 years experience in social media marketing, ideally with exposure to retail/destination/leisure;
- Must have experience setting goals and objectives that contribute towards tangible outcomes
- Must have a good understanding of digital marketing as a whole
- Be personable and client facing
- Must be a team player and love coming up with creative ideas in a group