Workplace Options have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager - French Speaking, to join our team in Ealing, London.
Drawing from an international network of credentialed providers and professionals, Workplace Options is the world's largest integrated employee support and work-life services provider. Service centres in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Portugal, France, Belgium, UAE, Singapore, Japan, China, India and Indonesia support more than 65 million employees across 100,000 organizations and more than 200 countries and territories. We provide world-class employee support and work-life services, referrals and consultation on a variety of issues ranging from dependent care, legal and financial issues, stress management, EAP counselling, and wellness.Description:
The primary role of the Account Manager is to telephonically account manage a portfolio of clients; including a mix of small to medium sized, business to business clients, intermediary clients and some global clients. The role also includes supporting the Director of Regional Account Management EMEA and the Senior Account Management team in a back-up capacity and support resource role as and when required.
The Account Manager is expected to retain existing business, (primarily for accounts based in France) and generate additional revenue through up-sales and expansions of Workplace Options' products and services. While the primary focus is to deliver account management telephonically, and also via electronic communication, the role will also involve, (as and when needed), client site face to face meetings, client site promotional activity, client site presentations as well as hosting client meetings at Workplace Options' assigned office.
Business travel will occasionally be required, as needed, both in the resident country and overseas. Position Responsibilities:
- Provide account management to WPO clients in France and regional locations.
- Develop strong pro-active client relationships and understanding customer business requirements to exceed customer expectations.
- Generate growth within the assigned client portfolio by promoting value-added solution sales of additional products, (Upsells) and services to achieve set annual targets.
- Take a lead role in responding to requests from clients for contract renewals and tenders relating to the assigned client portfolio.
- Undertaking account management administration activity. This will include, for example, overseeing the utilisation of the company's account management data base system, coordinating requests for promotional materials, on-site promotional activity, trainings and contact with other departments as required to perform the role. This will also include finance related administration as needed.
- Development and implementation of account management plans, including portfolio analysis, client contact, activity cycles, client retention and expansion activity.
- Undertake planning and launch activity for new clients and supporting existing clients with on-going initiatives and contact activity. Provide clients with utilization reports, trend analysis and consultation to maximize the value of our services for the client.
- Work effectively with WPO account managers in the US, Europe and Asia as part of our Global Account management team generally and in the management of specific global accounts; includes working across global time zones when required.
- Develop strong relationships within Workplace Options colleagues in all our territories. Active participation in supporting Workplace Options' business objectives, projects and initiatives.
- Close liaison with operations colleagues located across WPO global service operations centres.
- Participate in adhoc projects and assignments on behalf of the department and company.
- Required Languages: English; French; both written and verbal. A formal French language test will be a part of the interview process. Additional languages beneficial.
- Bachelor's Degree in management, business or related field required.
- Previous demonstrated experience is preferred in an account management or customer services roles working in the UK and French business to business services sector and or with 3rd party re-sellers.
- Eligible to work in the United Kingdom