are delighted to be working with a leading consumer goods company who are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager
to join their team on a six month fixed term contract, with the possibility to extend.
Our client is looking for an experienced and versatile senior marketer who is able to lead and deliver key marketing projects, both ongoing and new. The successful candidate will have experience working in a busy commercial Marketing role, ideally in a consumer goods company, working and delivering varied marketing and innovation projects.
As Senior Marketing Manager
Required skills and experience:
- Instigate and lead the process for the New Product Development pipeline. Including the development of concepts right through to the execution of artwork for current NPD projects.
- Review the product portfolio and develop the plan to optimise it including the rationale and support plans required for some specific parts of the portfolio.
- Review the packaging across the portfolio. Including reviewing key messages and design across different ranges and implement changes where required.
- Finalise the brand guidelines. Move the current "work in progress" to a finished / polished set of guidelines that can be leveraged across the portfolio and is suitable for all Marketing channels - Product/Packaging, Digital, ATL, BTL.
- Work with the Category Manager to finalise the brief for a U&A study and be the voice of the brand during the project. Lead the dissemination of the learnings and agreed actions.
- Lead the development and execution of additional marketing programs, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Ideally 5+ years' experience in a marketing and commercial management role with a solid background working for an FMCG company and/or grocery retailer.
- A real foodie with a real passion for this sector!
- Experience working across teams to get the job done in an autonomous manner.
- Experience working with insight and used to developing and delivering NPD pipelines.
- Food packaging experience, used to working with creative, legal & tech teams.
- Ability to influence at all levels - both internally and externally.
This is a fantastic role for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager
to join a well-known brand at a time of strategic growth.