Company overview: At Bradshaw Taylor Ltd we work with only the best, most exciting brands in outdoor and country. Our family-run business thrives because of the people within it - people like you bringing enthusiasm, hard work and fresh thinking to work.
Role overview: You oversee making sure the presentation and accuracy of our websites is second-to-none. You will work closely with the customer service and sales teams to ensure that all products are loaded and presented appropriately on each website in time for new seasons and sale periods. When it comes to functionality and ease-of-use, you have an eye for creating new features to meet our business needs; ensuring that the look and feel of the website is consistent from homepage down to individual product page and that we are recording customer behaviour and gathering crucial customer data at every step. You are a whizz at 'connecting the dots' between on-site experience and offline communications to ensure a consistent consumer experience from initial site visit to delivery of goods.
* To ensure the team is updated on sales trends, customer behaviours that may affect aspects of website content, advert content or the customer journey with us.
* To coordinate and implement seasonal up-dates and digital marketing campaigns including pricing changes as and when required.
* To coordinate and implement the presentation and maintain the accuracy of our websites, ensuring this is kept fresh and engaging.
* To create product descriptions or ensuring existing ones are SEO-friendly.
* To manage onsite content refreshes on time and in cooperation with the wider marketing team.
* To brief development changes and improvements to our developers.
* To brief graphic design and creative for campaigns and website refreshes to our creative team.
You will be able to demonstrate the following desirable/essential skills, qualifications or experience:
* Essential skills/traits to demonstrate
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
* Minimum of one year of Ecommerce/Marketing/Retail experience in a sales driven role.
* Experience of analysing sales figures and website performance data to drive decision making and digital marketing campaigns.
* Familiarity with key paid search networks, including Google Ads.
* Experience of sales attribution software, e.g. Google Analytics.
* Experience of using social media platforms.
* Experience of using a website content management system, e.g. Shopify or Magento.
Desirable skills/traits to demonstrate
* Experience and understanding of working in the outdoor industry and/or understand retail.
* Experience of coordinating elements that contribute to a website build.
* Excellent organisational skills to ensure good time-management and ability to meet deadlines.
* An eye for merchandising and creating outfits.
* Results driven performance.
* Confidence to liaise with internally and externally ensure tasks are actioned quickly and accurately.
Full-time: 37.5 hours a week. Based at LE15 6EA with remote working opportunity. Service-related holidays up to a maximum of 25 basic days p.a. plus statutory days. Generous staff discounts.
Further details and application are via our main Company website. The successful candidate will be required to evidence their legal right to work in the UK now and after the Brexit transition period. All recruitment correspondence will be sent electronically.
Salary range: £18,000 to £22,000 commensurate with relevant skills/experience