Do you have a passion for retail execution and delivery?Are you an expert in multi-tasking and take a positive approach in all you do?Do you thrive in ever changing, fast paced environments?
If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity, where you can take the next step in your career and work with a leading technology brand.What will you be doing on a daily basis?
No two days will be the same and no day will ever be boring! You will be spinning multiple plates, demonstrating your resilience and ability to deliver several tasks/projects to a high standard, and in a short time frame. Working with multiple stakeholders, you will deliver all aspects of retail and contact centre within your channel partner including planning and managing of roll outs, communication and product executions. You will be the key point of contact between the channel and Samsung, ensuring the effective delivery of all joint business plans. What experience & skills do you need to succeed in this role?
Who are we and what is it like to work with us?
- Highly driven and motivated to succeed
- Ability to demonstrate resilience and a "can do attitude"
- Passion for retail execution and delivery
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Works well under high pressure
- Operationally strong and a solution-based thinker
- Ability to manage and perform a high volume of tasks, simultaneously
- Previous experience in retail and or Contact Centres at Management level
- Reacts quickly and positively to requests/tasks and challenges
- Previous experience of channel account partnerships is advantageous
- Strong understanding of Marketing, Sales, Operations, Execution
- Ability to absorb and deliver high volume of short term focussed tasks
- Highly flexible and able to adapt to change quickly and easily
- Previous experience of leading on plans/projects
- Confident in communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
With a decade's experience helping some of the world's biggest brands, we are an industry-leading field and experiential marketing agency with a team of over 1000 across the UK and Ireland, accelerating brand performance. You will be the live connection between brands and their audience, so every day will be different. Working at Blue Square is exciting, challenging and incredibly rewarding!What is our vision, and what do we value?
Our vision is to accelerate brand performance through outstanding people and innovative propositions. We have five core values that we are committed to demonstrating as a business.
And lastly, I know you are thinking...what are the benefits & development?!
- Desire to help clients deliver and succeed
- Doing things differently
- Driven by achievement, but not at all costs
- Empowering others
- Committed to supporting others
Firstly, working with a leading technology brand, you will be involved in multiple exciting product launches and executions, always being at the forefront. We are passionate about growth and we aim to provide every employee with a clear development plan, with regular reviews that enables them to achieve their career goals.
At Blue Square we value diversity, and we're committed to creating a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation and discrimination, promoting dignity and respect for all, and where individual differences and the contributions of all employees are recognised and valued.
This role will see you working for Blue Square whilst supporting Samsung.