Are you an experienced Marketing Campaign Manager or Account Manager on the lookout for your next opportunity? Are you keen to work with a wide variety of clients on great campaigns across multiple communication channels? If you think this might be for you, please apply for the role of Campaign Manager to find out more information!What you'll be doing...
As the Campaign Manager, you'll be working alongside and managing a team of Campaign Officers and Assistants. You will be responsible for creating and researching campaigns that work across a variety of channels.
What you'll need to bring...
- Generating fresh ideas on a daily basis for integrated campaigns
- Managing campaign delivery across a portfolio of clients and ensuring they are completed on time, on budget and that they exceed client expectations
- Team management and support, providing guidance, feedback and identifying development opportunities
- Media relations, including copywriting, case studies, and interviewing and briefing spokespeople, working on building a media network
- Developing targeted advertising and digital campaigns that focus on the audience and are based on insight
- Attending and leading client meetings - including reporting results back on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
What you'll get in return...
- Plenty of strong experience in project management
- Client and campaign management experience, including budget management, media planning and implementation of successful campaigns
- Experience with paid media campaigns on social and other channels
- Willingness to keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Ability to analyse complex data and interpret it for a range of audiences
As well as working with and joining a progressive and ambitious agency, you'll be able to take responsibility and ownership of campaigns as the Campaign Manager. Whilst the client have a wide range of clients, they are also firm on their values and would love somebody with the same values. They are based in modern Central Cardiff offices and also offer the opportunity to work from home.
Sound like it'S the right role for you? Get in touch for more information and to apply. The best POC for the role is Chloe, who you can reach at CCottleWatkins@yolkrecruitmentDOTcom.
Due to a high level of responses, it is not always possible to respond to all candidates, although we do aim to offer personalised feedback. If you haven't heard back within 7 days, then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occassion.