CMA Recruitment Group is working in partnership with a market leader in their field, who have continued to grow during challenging market conditions, to recruit a Senior Management Accountant with strong interpersonal and management skills. The role will initially be based between the office on the outskirts of Southampton and working from home.What will the role involve?
- Delivery of detailed monthly management accounts, including associated analysis and commentary;
- Ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process;
- Business partner with cross functional senior management and advise on the key learnings from their financial results, challenging where required;
- Contribute to the development of the management information systems;
- Management of a small team within the function.
CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified or qualified by experience;Comprehensive management accounting skill-set;Proven track record of managing people;Upper-intermediate Excel skills (V look ups/Pivot Tables).Additional information and benefits:
- 23 days annual leave;
- Career progression;
- Free parking.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.