CMA Recruitment Group is currently assisting a SME business in the Southampton area with their search for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
Our client is going through a period of change to lay foundations for growth over the coming years which involves investing in a new site to allow the development of new products. As a part of this planned change the business has created the Management Accountant role to assist with day to day accounting tasks whilst also working with the Financial Controller to improve MI reporting across the organisation. What will the role involve?
- Monthly management accounts production and assisting with month end;
- Development of reporting and improvement of existing MI across the business;
- VAT reporting and HMRC query management;
- Day to day accounting tasks which includes assisting the Accounts Assistant with sales and purchase ledger management when required;
- Liaising with debtors and creditors as required.
Additional benefits and information:
- Proven experience of management accounts production;
- SME accounting exposure;
- Hands on approach and deadline driven personality;
- Strong communicator with the ability to stand your ground with other department heads when required;
- Intermediate Excel skills - SUMIFS and VLOOKUPS.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays;
- Relaxed working culture where flexibility will be offered if given by the candidate.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.