Our client are a very well established Wealth Management practice who provides corporate and private client wealth management advice to Private Clients, Business Owners, Trustees and Sports professionals and now have an outstanding opportunity for a junior Paraplanner to join their growing organisation based in the Peterborough area.
The main purpose of your role will be to prepare written advice and provide technical research services to a team of Financial Planners. You will ensure that the preparation of advice for clients (both internal and external) is of the highest quality and delivered in an efficient manner; whilst mitigating any risks to the business and assisting with the achievement of business targets.
The successful candidate will be ideally Diploma qualified OR working towards, and you will have experience in the following areas,
- Experience of Defaqto, FE Analytics, Provider Platforms, Discretionary Fund Management, Microsoft Packages, Dynamic Planner and The Exchange, True Potential
- Planning and organisation skills - able to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Able to prioritise and work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Attention to detail with record keeping and communication to clients.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including ability to listen and follow instructions effectively
- Good team player - readily assists all members of the team to achieve team and individual objectives, particularly in busy periods
- Able to demonstrate personal CPD
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Prepare suitability reports appropriate to level of experience and under relevant supervision.
- Ensure all relevant compliance paperwork has been carried out.
- Carry out technical research as part of the existing arrangement review process.
- Maintain core systems ensuring that all tasks are carried out and completed in line with the company policy and procedures.
- Maintain awareness of, and act in accordance with, all Compliance and legislative obligations.
- Obtain data on in-house and third party products in order to provide technical valuations as required.
- Discuss client objectives with the relevant Financial Planner, identifying and obtaining necessary client information in order to prepare the necessary suitability check.
- Deal with client and insurer queries to completion as appropriate.
- Ensure that client queries are appropriately investigated and accurate responses given.
- Accurately and efficiently support the Private Client/Financial Planning team to enable the achievement of targets and meet client expectations.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity you will need to have proven experience of writing suitability reports, preferably within an IFA environment with Knowledge of investment and pension products and ideally be Level 4 Diploma qualified. You will be having excellent Microsoft and Excel skills solid communication and interpersonal skills.
Our client is looking for someone with a can-do attitude, who can deliver a first class service to clients as well as having the ability to build strong relationships and displaying professionalism at all times.For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR10590