Futures Recruitment Services are proud to be supporting a global leader in Financial Services in their search for a Senior Administrator to join their Performance & Reward Management team to deliver complete, pragmatic solutions in this rapidly developing arena. You will be committed and driven to achieving excellence for yourself and your client in addition to being proactive and forward thinking.
A key requirement for this role is that you have high attention to detail, management of time efficiently to meet tight deadlines set by demands of their clients, affinity with working with numbers and confident in the use of Microsoft Excel. Candidates will be professionally qualified to at least a diploma level and have an interest in creating efficiencies through extensive use of bespoke client portals.
An understanding of Fund structures with some experience within Fund administration carried interest or other reward plan administration experience would be ideal.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Administrator:
* Working knowledge of Fund structures and the terminology used, along with some experience of management incentive arrangements implemented for partners in private equity or real estate businesses and fund managers e.g. carried interest;
* Be able to work to tight deadlines, manage time efficiently and communicate effectively to support the team with varied task completions, such as dealing with the establishment of new carry plans and communication with the client and carry participants on their carried interest allocations;
* Ensure checklists and procedures are followed thoroughly and accurate records are maintained;
* Be able to collaborate with your team along with third parties such as, but not limited to, Fund Administrators, lawyers and auditors to help run incentive plans for clients to a high standard of accuracy;
* Show a desire and ability to use underlying client facing systems to support your client's plans.
* Ensure that all policies and procedures are implemented for your clients.
* To be proactive in keeping up-to-date awareness of current industry issues, e.g. changes in legislation.
* Review aged debt and other financial information as required by the Finance Group.
* Manage the fee relationships with your clients, undertaking timely and accurate billing.
Skills & Expertise
* Be studying towards or hold a professional qualification e.g. ACCA / ICSA / STEP.
* Strong experience within a funds, trust or incentive scheme arrangement administration business.
* Be able to deal with tasks independently & use their own initiative.
* Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client.
* Strong academic background.
* Knowledge of local legislation / Corporate Governance.
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
* Interest in and affinity with using technology to deliver client service.
If you think you have what it takes and want to join a truly dynamic global organisation, then don't hesitate to click apply now