- Set up demand generation from scratch Full backing and support of CEO and highly successful Marketing Consultant
- Create and execute multi-channel digital campaigns to support outbound and inbound lead generation
- Create innovative thought leadership content
- Fast track career opportunity to Head of Marketing role and partner/board level
Boutique consulting firm with impressive Enterprise Client list is looking to hire a senior marketing manager to help them build on their success. This business has a significant emphasis on culture and has been operating a remote/flexible working model for years. A career-making opportunity, to help build something from scratch and to have ownership and influence strategy from day one. The Role of Senior Marketing Manager:
A hands-on role, planning and building with the help of a Marketing Manager (2 days a week) for execution, to generate demand and find leads for the sales team. An excellent opportunity for a proven B2B demand generation marketer who will be reporting to the CEO and managing senior stakeholders within the business.
The CEO needs someone with experience of generating enterprise-level leads and who can help position the business as a thought leader. The Senior Marketing Manager will take ownership of the lead generation pipeline, setting up ABM strategy and programme, content creation, email marketing, sales enablement, website and social media. Full ownership of a small marketing budget and line management of Marketing Manager.
Core objectives of the role will include Revenue/Deals attributed to marketing activity, MQL's/SQL's, overall pipeline. Responsibilities
for the position of Senior Marketing Manager
- Create, execute, and analyse marketing campaigns across all digital channels
- Content Marketing - plan, create and develop thought leadership content
- Utilising marketing automation to nurture leads
- Generating highly qualified leads for the sales team
- Reporting on annual and quarterly targets
- Running end to end process from inception to analytics and ROI
- Grow the sales pipeline with qualified leads and identify new opportunities
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to generate content and leads
To be considered for this role, you must have
The Package for Senior Marketing Manager:
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience for a service-led business
- Experience working for a start-up or high growth business
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding ROI across all channels
- Proven and up to date knowledge of digital marketing channels and best practice
- Experience of WordPress, CRM's, Google Analytics, Email Systems
- Salary: £40,000 - £65,000 + 5% Bonus
- 23 days holiday
- Pension 3% Employee / 5% Company
: The position of Senior Marketing Manager - Remote with use of London office
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.