Registered Nurse - DaysElderly Nursing HomeBiggleswade, Bedfordshire£17.50 per hour * 36/48 Hours (£18.00 at weekends) = £43,000 +
Eclypse Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a registered nurse for an elderly nursing home in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire.
The post is to work on day duty working 3 or 4 day shifts per week. The role will include:
This home offers a competitive benefit package which includes:
- Care planning
- Administering medication
- Shift leadership and handovers
- Liaising with healthcare professionals and families
- Undertaking clinical skills required of a staff nurse
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct and scope of practice and within the homes' policies and procedures.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings.
- Most importantly spending time with residents.
- Competitive salary of £17.50 per hour & £18.00 at weekends
- Paid NMC registration
- Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
- Support with Nurse revalidation
- Paid annual leave
- Workplace Pension
This home is part of a well-established group with around 35 homes in total spread across East Anglia and the south of the country.
Set in the town of Biggleswade, this home can accommodate around 45 residents and is registered to accept nursing and residential residents. We are looking for a registered nurse who can work either part time or full time on day duty.
If you are a registered nurse in Biggleswade looking for a new nursing opportunity please call Caroline at Eclypse Recruitment today or send your CV to apply.