Nursery Educator - Mill Hill
We are recruiting for two qualified and experienced Nursery Educators
, to join this fantastic, fun and friendly nursery setting
We are looking for a Nursery Educator
to join the Baby Room and one to join the Toddler Room. Both positions are full time and you MUST be Level 3 qualified, or equivalent, be able to work Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week, all year round. Experience working with this age group would be preferable
This is a great opportunity to join an amazing setting with huge staff benefits and support with career progression. All Nursery Educators
will be fully supported by a Senior Nursery Educator, Room Leader and the Management team
Fantastic benefits and an amazing annual salary of up to £21,228.00 per annum. All salaries are dependent on qualifications and experience.
Do Not Delay - Apply Now!
Please ensure your current CV is attached to your applicationAbout you -
Staff Benefits -
- Full and relevant Level 3 Childcare Qualification
- Clear Enhanced DBS check
- Age appropriate experience is preferable
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Be flexible
- Be passionate, fun and enthusiastic
- Excellent rates of pay with annual review
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Up to 35 days annual leave
- Sick pay - depending on length of service
- Support with higher level qualification through staff development programme
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Team building activities
- Employee of the month prize and long service reward scheme
- Workplace pension
- Childcare discount
- And much more
Do not delay, attach your CV and apply today!
Please note that in order to be considered for this role you must be able to provide suitable references, proof of eligibility to work in the UK and be willing to complete a full enhanced DBS screening.
(We value your privacy and as such will not share any of your details without consent)Safer Recruitment Training has been carried out