Attwood Perks is delighted to be partnering with an exciting, leading business in Colchester who are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Our client is going through an exciting phase of growth and due to increased digital activity is looking to grow its marketing team.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating & editing content for social media channels, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email
- Creating content that can be used for paid ads on Facebook and other channels
- Ensuring content is optimised for search engines
- Responsible for managing the website pop up / catfish ad schedule
- Maximise traffic & conversion rates from paid for activity Google AdWords accounts
- Generating daily reports for the Markteing Managers as well as weekly & monthly summaries to senior management - ensuring this information is easy to understand and accurate
The successful candidate will have experience in paid ads.
- Hard-working with a can do attitude and problem-solving approach
- Creative with experience in producing content
- Analytical - able to harness the reporting side of the marketing function as well as the creative content creating side!
- Passionate about social media
The successful candidate will have experience in paid ads and any e-commerce experience will be highly beneficial.
This role is currently WFH due to COVID restrictions but will be office-based as soon as our client moves staff back into office.
If this role sounds right for you or you would like to know more about the position, please contact Brady at Attwood Perks who would be delighted to discuss further.