Procurement SpecialistLocation: Broadstairs Excellent Salary
We have a great opportunity for a procurement specialist to provide procurement strategy across our clients multi-national organisation to achieve positive change and meet / exceed savings targets. To manage all aspects of purchasing efficiently and cost-effectively support organisational operations. Lead all group supplier negotiations for assigned categories and manage on going partnerships.Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish and implement procurement policies, procedures and best practices whilst monitoring ongoing compliance with local, national and global ethics, corporate social responsibility and legislative requirements.
- Manage vendor and supplier selection process based on price, quality, support, capacity, environmental and reliability when identifying and sourcing new suppliers and vendors.Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key suppliers and vendors.
- Develop, negotiate and administer agreements and contracts with suppliers in support of organisational requirements.Evaluate contracts to ensure compliance with legal requirements and organisational policies
- Manage risk relating to quality, cost, delivery and supply of purchases
- Ensure stock values are kept within agreed boundaries
- Review purchase requests for proper authorisation and compliance with organisational policy and procedures
- Direct continuous improvement of purchasing processes in line with changing organisational needs and market conditions
Educated to degree level with CIPS or other relevant qualification, aresults-driven procurement professional, with a proven track recordpreferably within the chemical industry. With an ability to negotiatemulti-million-pound contracts across all continents, communicatingsuccessfully throughout the company
Able to comprehend and express ideas accurately and persuasively bothorally and in writing, with demonstrable influencing skills and theconfidence to make your own decisions. Prepared to take a balanced riskand be held accountable.
Conscientious and dependable, you will remain controlled in the face of pressure and cope well with setbacks.
Fully conversant with all aspects of purchasing and supply chain. Willing to travel.About Morgan Jones:
Dueto the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can onlyreply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If youhave not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, pleaseassume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. To view othergreat opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on yourfavourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn