About the candidate:
You must be an experienced Teaching Assistant to be successful in the role. The main aim of this role is to support the teachers to deliver academic excellence, day in, day out, with professionalism and enthusiasm. This will involve providing a comprehensive support service to the academy including:
About the school:
- Assisting students with their educational and social development, on an individual and group basis
- Providing support for individual students inside and outside the classroom to enable them to fully participate in activities
- Assisting teachers with the maintenance of student records
- Building and maintaining successful relationships with students, whilst treating them with respect and consideration
- Provide expertise to deliver a personalised curriculum for each pupil's learning
- Work together with families and other agencies to ensure every pupil is valued, challenged and supported
- Have the highest expectation that every pupil will make sustained academic and personal progress
- Ensure that every pupil is ready for the next steps in their learning and is supported to participate in, and contribute to, life in modern Britain
As of 1st September 2020, the Trust will comprise 28 geographically organised academies (11 secondaries, 15 primaries and 2 special) educating over 16,000 students, and employing over 2,500 talented staff. They also have one further secondary academy in development phase, due to open in September 2021. The Trust is establishing four 'clusters' of academies: North West Kent; Central Kent; South East London; Medway. In addition, the Trust is responsible for one of the region's biggest initial teaching training providers and a large teaching school.
As part of the Trust you will have ample opportunity to collaborate with your peers both within the academy and across the whole Trust. This is an important part of school's vision as they know through experience that they perform better when they work together. You are supported to undertake regular self-development to continue your professional development and hopefully progress further within the organisation.Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full face-to-face registration and an Enhanced DBS (Formerly known as CRB).