Extra Personnel are partnered with a market leading Automotive parts manufacturer who are seeking a Launch Manager to lead the plant functions in new product introduction projects and to manage running changes in the plant according the PCR process.Details for Launch Manager:
Person Specification / Required skills for Launch Manager:
- Salary: £45k - £55k per annum
- Location: Brierley Hill
- Duration: FTC - 12 - 18 Months
- Hours: Days
Job Role for Launch Manager:
- Proven Launch Management experience withing Automotive T1 / T2 sector
- Fully proficient with JLR procedures & working practices
- Multi company / sector experience is highly desirable
- Full conversant with Gateway management principles & implementation
- Proven management (direct & indirect) of multi-functional teams
Skills for Quality Manager
- To maintain the project targets for budget, contribution margin and timing for the local manufacturing plant.
- To ensure that all activities are completed on time and to raise issues with the relevant persons when there are gaps versus time plan or budget.
- To create an effective cross functional plant team
- To manage risk throughout the project and to ensure that the project will still meet quality, cost and delivery targets by being proactive and initiating corrective actions when needed.
If you are interested in the above Launch Manager role please click apply.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to coordinate and integrate activities across the organisation
- Capability of sizing up the situation quickly and addressing the issue
- 6 Sigma methodology (minimum green belt) preferred
- Project management skills
- PMFEA, control plan, flow charts, 8D and A3 and supplier management
- Ability to establish and maintain good customer relationships
Extra Personnel do NOT
charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.