Credit Controller (part-time)E3 Recruitment
Based in Lindley Huddersfield (onsite parking)24hrs per week
(6 hours Monday to Thursday, or 8 hours Mon, Tues, Wed or 8 hours Tues, Wed, Thur)
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to E3 Recruitments Finance
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will join an existing team and take responsibility for the timely collections of overdue payments across an extensive client ledger.
This vacancy requires a confident communicator, able to liaise with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Chasing payment for outstanding invoices by phone calls, email and letters
- Processing invoices and resolving any queries in relation to invoices
- Reducing outstanding debtor balance
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Updating the system with new clients and maintaining accurate records on a CRM system
- Previous experience working within a Credit Control function
- Experience achieving and exceeding KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills and comfortable liaising with company directors
Other Ad Hoc general office requirements eg answering the phone, stationery orders, post.
Excellent team environment working in a fast-paced recruitment company.