An experienced Management Accountant is required to join our Finance Team. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will have responsibility for the Management Accounts process.
Skills and abilities
- Production of timely, accurate high quality monthly management accounts, reporting on variances as required.
- Daily & Monthly reconciliations
- Supporting the FC with annual statutory accounts for the Company and associated companies.
- Cashflow management and control.
- Monthly Income recognition and processing of journals.
- Cost accruals and prepayments.
- Assisting the FC with the Budgeting and Forecasting process.
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations ensuring the integrity of reporting and analysis and reporting of unexpected balances.
- Liaising with auditors on areas of responsibility and providing accurate and prompt responses to all queries.
- Continuous improvement of content and presentation of analysis and reports used for Management Information purposes.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required.
- Provide assistance and cover to other team members.
- Either qualified or on final level CIMA/ACCA exams.
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience of Sage 200.
- Advanced Excel skills including ability to work with large amount of data.
- Proactive individual able to work independently when required.
- An aptitude for attention to detail and adherence to deadlines is essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills.