To see more Mandarin jobs please follow us onWeChat: teamchinapf AND pfteamchina
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Senior Personal Banking (Loans/Credit) Officer
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Mandarin and English, Relevant Banking experience.
Your New Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Responsible for preparing Retail Banking Loan Documentation and the delivery of Retail Banking credit products and services
- AIP processing and approval
- Instructing and liaising with solicitors
- Undertaking initial checks over credit reports
- Processing credit facility documentation.
- Acting as a helpdesk for Banking Department and Branches in retail credit facility area.
- Assisting Head of Retail Banking Department and his/her delegation in product development/management.
- Assist in maintaining up-to-date mortgage content on the Bank's website and ensure all the published relevant information is correct and accurate.
- Assisting in manage software for the processing of Retail mortgage applications.
- Helping Head of Department/VP prepare reports and suggestions to Branch Management and Head Office for credit facility products.
- Undertaking additional responsibilities to assist the Head of Department/VP
- Back up VP on team management during his/her absence
- Back up VP on supervising the team and delegated credit facility discretionary power
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Fluent Mandarin and English
- Relevant Banking experience.
Job status: Perm
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5 with flexibility when necessary
Please view all our Chinese jobs at https://www.people-first.co.uk/team-china
Please follow us on Linkedin: linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.