In House Advocate - Bolton Salary: £21.60ph Full-Time (37 hours)Job Purpose:
The social care team is seeking an in-house advocate to assist primarily with public law children's cases. The candidate will be required to :
- undertake advocacy on behalf of the local authority primarily in the Family Court and on occasion in the High court as required.
- provide advice where necessary, for example review evidence and give a view on the findings to be sought, complex legal argument etc.
- assist in case preparation, such as drafting case summaries, threshold/schedules of findings, position statements, skeleton arguments
We are seeking an experienced advocate, preferably with some experience of conducting care proceedings and an up to date working knowledge of the relevant legislation and procedural rules.We offer:
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall.