As our Technical Trainer you will work closely with our current training team, designing, organising and delivering training for our Payroll & Pensions team. You will focus on coaching and supporting our new joiners, allowing them to successfully learn the role and transition from the training environment into their teams. You will champion a culture that engages staff in a continuous learning journey, focusing on empowering individuals to fulfil and exceed their potential.
Previous experience within Payroll & Pensions is not essential, we are looking for an individual with a proven training background, who is passionate about the development and learning of others.
- Work in conjunction with the current training team to develop, co-ordinate and deliver engaging training for Payroll & Pensions during the new starters induction period.
- Support with the review of training materials and delivery for new staff identifying improvements to be made.
- Seek to reduce the induction training times of Payroll & Pensions decreasing the time taken to be successfully working with a full allocation of customers.
- Provide feedback to line managers and mentors, identifying key areas for further development.
- Support and encourage trainees to engage with the organisation seeking to improve overall retention of staff.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to identify training and development needs, identifying problems and suggesting solutions
- Deliver training that is highly motivational and focused to a range of individuals
- Ensure all team members are fully trained in line with job responsibilities
- Develop and maintain EPM induction material, regularly updating training programmes
- Ensure the correct processes are in place to effectively measure our success
- Measure the effectiveness of training via various feedback methods