We have a fantastic opportunity for an SEO Specialist to join a highly successful and established electrical product manufacture and supply company.
Our client has recently been listed on both the annual Sunday Times Fastrack and SME Export top 100 lists and is installing products in over 30 countries.
As a result, they are looking for an ambitious and commercially minded International SEO specialist to join their growing marketing team based in Wokingham Berkshire. The successful candidate will be asked to kick start and own the international SEO efforts in key select growth markets.
The successful candidate will have to be a driven self-starter, who will be able to liaise with both external agencies and the internal marketing team to deliver their clear SEO strategy and goals. We are particularly interested in candidates who are excited about their personal impact on growing international search rankings, inbound lead generation efforts and ultimately sales.Responsibilities
Who are we looking for?
- Develop optimization strategies that increase/maintain the company's search engine results rankings.
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
- Monitor daily / monthly performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals.
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy.
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions.
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
- Monitor costs, budgets and track relevant ROI relating to the SEO programme.
- All of the above, independently across both desktop and mobile platforms.
In return we can offer the right candidate;
- Two to three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Experience with SEO industry programs including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Mangools Tools, SEMrush and Yoast.
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable analysing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Comfortable working with other languages.
- Other paid digital marketing experience will be highly valued, as will any direct response or inbound lead generation experience.
- Salary of £30,000 - £32,000
- Bonus scheme
- Cash healthcare scheme
- 26 days' paid holiday (plus Bank Holidays)