Electronics Test EngineerCambridge£35,000 to £55,000
I am currently recruiting for a well-known engineering business in Cambridge who is currently looking for an electronics test engineer to join their team. You will be working in an R&D team that designs and develop highly intricate automotive telematics products and has to comply with demanding quality standards.
This role would suit a candidate who has experience with a blend of hands-on manual testing experience but also has experience with automated test equipment. Long term, you will be trained and developed in the use of software like LabVIEW and will take ownership of a part of the testing process.Electronics Test Engineer:
- Strong all-round hardware testing experience
- Experience in design, development, commissioning, and support of automatic test equipment
- Fault finding experience
- Good component knowledge
- Experience using LabVIEW, TestStand, including design of user interfaces for production operators.
- Some environmental testing experience would be advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of RF electronics.
- Understanding of C and .NET programming
- 5+ years' experience in electronics testing.
- Electronics / Electrical Engineering qualification
- Able to use MS Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Able to travel to manufacturing sites overseas
To discuss the role in more detail, or to express an interest please contact TEC Partners directly or click apply and we will be in touch.