Robertson Bell Finance are working with a well-known organisation based in the City of London to recruit an Interim Accountant - Systems on a 12-month contract.
Joining the organisation following a period of change, you will support the finance function to embed new systems and processes in order to increase output and efficiency.
Working from home initially with a likely transition back into the office next year, key responsibilities of the Interim Accountant - Systems include:
- Being the main point of contact for all finance system queries and play a key role in the constant development of the system.
- Supporting the Finance Manager to deliver timely and accurate management accounts with appropriate supporting commentary.
- Assisting the Finance Manager on the production of accurate budget information by business partnering with internal stakeholders.
- Overseeing the organisations accounts payable procedures and providing hands on support to the team during busy periods.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Be an advanced user of Oracle finance systems. The client has a strong preference for Oracle Fusion.
- Strong technical accounting skills and experience assisting on month end procedures.
- Possess strong communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both senior stakeholders' as well as colleagues.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
Please note that this is an urgent requirement, and the recruitment process is moving extremely quickly. Applications are being reviewed upon receipt so, please submit yours now if you are interested in this position and hold the required experience.