Stephen James Consulting are pleased to be working with an expanding elderly care clients, in recruiting for a General Manager for a 60 bedded residential, nursing and dementia care home based in Suffolk, East Anglia.You will be responsible for
To be considered for this role of General Manager you will need the following experience:
- To manage, develop and evaluate all aspects of service provision in the home, within policy guidelines ensure that all relevant legislation, organisational Policies and Procedures and codes of practice are adhered to.
- To be responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Establish and maintain in the home the atmosphere and practice of care based on the values of the provider, deriving from a concern for the individual and mutual respect between residents and staff.
- The successful candidates will ideally have at least 4 years + home management experience in a managerial or leadership role within residential, nursing and dementia care home.
- Hold Level 4 as a minimum or LMC Level 4 Award Interview Leadership.
- Have an excellent understanding of the needs of older people and those affected by Dementia, with a desire for delivering exceptional care standards.
- Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of care homes and CQC, be highly organised, smartly presented, a good people manager and passionate about delivering high quality, person centred care.
- Strong experience of managing financial budgets.
Our client, a developing elderly care provider have been providing quality care for 50 years, in addition benefiting from an excellent reputation for providing a range of specialist quality personal care for the elderly.
The role of General Manager is offering £60,000 - £65,000 + 20% bonus, salary range is dependent on candidate experience.